Saturday, October 22, 2011

Influential Material.

Howdy
So lately, I have been super busy with classes and have had no time either to spend on the S30 or anything related to it except this weekend. This weekend I made a huge list of all that is required for my swap (already got one of the things "a Fuel pump") and also I partially dismantled my interior and put it all back. Throughout this amazing process; I cleaned out the floor, re sealed the insulation (rainy dayzz) and washed the Bride Zeta 2 gradation. All these fun things took my whole Saturday .. but I had nothing better to do anyways since I had a fever ha ha..

well anyways...
I'll tune out of here with a few of these magnificent S30's that have influenced me. I do not own any of the rights to these pictures except the ones of my car and have came across these either on forums or personal blogs of some awesome people. I hope you enjoy them.
Cheers.













No comments:

Post a Comment